Toronto Real Estate Board’s Annual Market Year in Review & Outlook Report 2018
Some of the exciting content and topics you can read about in this year’ s report include:
- Market Year in Review: The Market in 2017
- A look at how the market unfolded in 2017, featuring a review of TREB MLS® System statistics and TREB-commissioned Ipsos surveys of homeowners
- Market Outlook: Looking Ahead to 2018
- Features a forecast of the year to come, in terms of sales, listings and home prices. This outlook will also include results of a TREB-commissioned Ipsos survey of intending home buyers and sellers
A look at the economic impact (spin-off spending, job creation, taxes paid) of resale and new home sales in the GTA
- Submissions from government policymakers on their approach to better transit and transportation policy, new research from the C.D. Howe Institute on addressing the issue of mobility and traffic congestion, and an exciting take from the Toronto Region Board of Trade on the smooth movement of people and goods
- Research from the Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis on the missing middle and creating diverse housing stock in the Greater Golden Horseshoe
- A glimpse at the New Home and Commercial market segments
All information on this page is copyright © 2018 Toronto Real Estate Board. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Although TREB endeavours to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information, it is not guaranteed. TREB accepts no responsibility for any loss arising from any use or reliance on the information contained herein.