HGTV Casting Call for Toronto Area Homeowners
Do you have a long overdue home renovation project that’s in desperate need of professional help but is beyond their budget?
HGTV.ca has an exciting new home renovation series, Save my Reno, that is currently casting homeowners in the Greater Toronto Area. Let contractor/designer duo, Sebastian Clovis (star of Home to Win and Tackle My Reno on HGTV) and Sabrina Smelko (W Network’s Game of Homes and editor of Design Sponge) help turn out-of-reach renovation dreams into a reality!
To be eligible you must:
- Own your home
- Live in the Greater Toronto Area
- Desperately need to renovate
- Have a minimum of $20,000 to contribute towards the renovation
- Be interested in taking on DIY projects
- Be interested in salvaged and upcycled materials
- Be available to appear on-camera for four shoot days over roughly one month (shoot days are during the week)
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic about being on TV.
- To apply: Casting Call Form
Property Brothers TV Show is Coming to Toronto
The Property Brothers TV show on W Network in Canada & HGTV in the USA is coming to Toronto.
If you have clients who plan on buying and renovating a fixer-upper, this opportunity may be of interest to them.
The show offers:
- Complete renovation of 4 main spaces in 6-7 weeks. (Work that is normally accomplished in 6-7 months.)
- High-standard design and construction.
- Project management and support, ensuring the project is done on time and on budget.
Homeowners also receive $25,000+ value towards their reno!
Casting is occurring now. Filming is to begin during the fall of 2016.
To apply: Property Brothers Casting Call
As posted on Toronto Real Estate Board News June 21 & 22. Photos courtesy of hgtv.com.
For more information on homes in Toronto, contact us or Christine Ng, Broker, Royal Lepage Signature email@example.com